The 2nd IAVSD Workshop on Dynamics of Road Vehicles wants to bring together scientists and engineers from academia and industry in the field of ground vehicle dynamics to present and exchange their latest ideas and breakthroughs. An important goal of the workshop is to present and produce new ideas and approaches in the field of automated driving. In particular, the IAVSD Workshop 2017 in Berlin is focusing on motion control for automated road vehicles, with respect to e.g.
- Distance to safety limits (e.g. given by current friction potential)
- Vehicle capabilities (limited power)
- Passenger perceivable comfort and control perfection (fun to ride)
- Traffic compatibility (drives like a good human driver)
- Avoiding motion sickness triggers
- Energy saving without being time consuming
We are looking forward to your submission and to seeing you at the
2nd IAVSD Workshop 2017 in Berlin on March 29th
- 31st, 2017!